Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our next day was to HOLLYWOOD to play total tourist. Upon our arrival, we ran into a man that told us that he would give us half price on the tour of the stars homes in order to fill the bus. Well, we looked around, and we saw buses that resembled the one below. Sure, we're in!
After paying our money, we proceeded to follow the driver to our tour bus. Upon arriving, we were a little shocked to see the following, yes that is us in the back row.





It was basically a 12 seater van with the roof cut off. And to make matters worse, Michelle was the only one that had a seatbelt! The one part was too large to fit into the clicky part. All in all, it turned out to be fun. Please the pictures below to see a few of the items we saw.






Mel Gibson's house:



Sorry that was all we could see....


Penelope Cruz, she almost pulled out in front of us. I was trying to decide whether it would be more beneficial to sue her or the tour company. I think it would be her.




I swear it was her! She put her hand up when she saw me acting like the paparazzi! Ask Michelle!


We also were told that we would be "visiting" the Hollywood sign. Please note that my camera has a 12x zoom lense.


I have to post a separate blog for my hero which I hope to do tomorrow.


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice tour bus!!!
I think you should cut the top of the CRV off and take people around the canal...I MEAN...the beautiful Scottsdale Waterfront!

Aubrey said...

You should've stopped Penelope Cruz. and told her your friends just named their daughter Penelope. I bet she totally would have appreciated learning that.

Aubrey said...

P.S. Jenn, where's your blog?

Jennifer said...

Dear Minnie...
I blog all the time...just on myspace.
I'm not talented to blog in two different places...
this setup looks too difficult for me.

Aubrey said...

So Julie, I hope you don't think you are only going to blog when you're on vacation. I want daily posts. Daily!

Aubrey said...

Let the harrassing emails begin! My how the tables have turned....