Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Idol

While on our tour, I was able to see the house, star, hand and footprints, and car of my favorite actress/singer ever. I have loved Julie Andrews since I was a little girl and saw her in the Sound of Music, which by the way is the best musical of all time! I would think that Addie would love it too.
Here is her house, please note how accessible it is.



Her star and hand/feet prints.



And last but not least - her car. Please note that hers was yellow but we couldn't get a picture of it. She is so stylish!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I believe this qualifies as 'stalker' behavior...??

Aubrey said...

Addie definitely agrees with you. Every morning the first thing she says is "Mary Poppins!" She then says it over and over until we start the movie for her.

Julie said...

I knew Addie was my favorite!