Friday, August 8, 2008

Pulitzer Prize for ME!!!!!

After 2 years of stalking Aubrey's friends, I have been officially stalked by my new bff, Jessica in San Diego, whom I have never met. She stumbled on my blog and asked if she could use my San Diego Day 1 blog for the http://www.trysandiego.com/ website. Since she is totally in love with UPS guys too, I decided that she must be an ok kind of gal and I gave her full reign and permission to cut and paste from my blog. Please go to the website and look under the blog area and you will see mine.



I have decided that if this continues, I will have to give my notice at work. So in order to subsidize my expenses, any authographs, reprints or forwards will be subject to a $9.99 surcharge. Sorry but I can not accept VISA at this time.


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

It was ONLY a matter of time...
I am shocked it took a week...

Aubrey said...

WOW, Jules! I've been blogging for YEARS and never had anyone want to use my content. Also, I love the chicken trophy. Could I get one of those for $9.99?

Julie said...

Sorry Min, you have to get something published first. You know all of us can't be famous.

Kim said...

OK I'm a schmuck, finally looked through Julie's blog... I am really impressed, I'm also impressed with myself for figuring out how to post this comment... Julie, I think everyone knows who got the creative genes....